The twins are driving me insane!
"Twins?", you wonder.
YES, my son and my puppy! Granted, this so-called puppy is now 8 months old and outweighs little man by a good 20 pounds, but she is still a puppy.
They are into EVERYTHING! Nothing is safe. I feel as though nothing has gone untouched. I look around now, and all I see is destruction: a chewed on shoe lying haphazardly beside the desk, an overturned cup on the desk, a computer mouse on the floor (with the battery removed and lying somewhere else), plastic forks little man has pulled out of a drawer (this is an improvement over the knives he was just pulling out), laundry (once folded) strung across the couch (why do I even bother?), the kitchen rug in the foyer, the foyer rug in the study, little man on the kitchen table, the "puppy" whining at the door, 3/4 tub of wipes scattered across the floor and down the hall, baby powder near fiasco (I caught this one in time), pillows in the floor, game from the girls' room distributed (by I'm not sure which one) into the dining room, shoes from the shoe basket not in the basket any longer, dog hair on my freshly swept and vacuumed floors, you don't even want to know what the "puppy" did to two brand new packages of feminine products the other day, and now I smell a stinky...didn't I just change his diaper?!
Oh yeah, you are so busted!
"Twins?", you wonder.
YES, my son and my puppy! Granted, this so-called puppy is now 8 months old and outweighs little man by a good 20 pounds, but she is still a puppy.
They are into EVERYTHING! Nothing is safe. I feel as though nothing has gone untouched. I look around now, and all I see is destruction: a chewed on shoe lying haphazardly beside the desk, an overturned cup on the desk, a computer mouse on the floor (with the battery removed and lying somewhere else), plastic forks little man has pulled out of a drawer (this is an improvement over the knives he was just pulling out), laundry (once folded) strung across the couch (why do I even bother?), the kitchen rug in the foyer, the foyer rug in the study, little man on the kitchen table, the "puppy" whining at the door, 3/4 tub of wipes scattered across the floor and down the hall, baby powder near fiasco (I caught this one in time), pillows in the floor, game from the girls' room distributed (by I'm not sure which one) into the dining room, shoes from the shoe basket not in the basket any longer, dog hair on my freshly swept and vacuumed floors, you don't even want to know what the "puppy" did to two brand new packages of feminine products the other day, and now I smell a stinky...didn't I just change his diaper?!
Oh yeah, you are so busted!
So "how" I ask, is THAT supposed to fit back in the tub?
You know...it's a good thing I love my twins. Although now I don't know if I'll ever try to pee alone again...
Oh crap, I gotta go. I hear little man in a closet...






4 comments:
"This too shall pass." Do you think that quoting scripture will make you feel better?
Use the bathroom alone? People still do that?! It sounds like you've got your hands full.... If it makes you feel any better he looks adorable in the middle of the mess!
OMG! I am SO glad that Trevor isn't mobile yet! Is that what I have to look forward too?!?!?
That is SO funny!! I can laugh because I have been there-no puppy but everything else!! My little guy is 3 1/2 and I am just at the stage where I can go into the restroom by myself. To tell you the truth, sometimes I go in there just to get five minutes alone!! haha
Post a Comment