K found her spot on the couch (3 hours early) and would not be moved.
they're K's. It's amazing the power she has over him sometimes. You can imagine how proud his Daddy is of this scenario.
(as I giggle to myself with poorly disguised glee)
I tried to download the videos of K dancing, but #1: you either can't do it or #2: I just couldn't figure it out (which is highly possible). So if anyone knows how to get a video to work for a blog, please let me know. It's some good stuff...
I would write more, but a song from the movie is stuck in my head and it's just getting louder and louder...I can't concentrate. I might have to watch it again to help with the song. Oh darn...
We really did have a fab night! So much fun to share this with my girls (well, B was at an Activity Days party, but she loves it too). We laughed, and sang, and cried, and got all the goose bumps necessary for a good musical. Yes, me included. You know, I love HSM! And I am proud of it.
HSM2 rocks!!!
I am such a nerd...






6 comments:
I'm not sure how it happened, but Dad and I watched HSM2 also. It was a cute movie and I can see why K would enjoy it so much. Apparently, we are "all for one."
I love getting the family together for Family Movie night. Although, we celebrate Star Wars and Superheroes in our home! I am sure Ranoah and Skylah will bring on their own girlish fun in a few years. Looks like a great time!
You are on COOL MOM!!
Okay, let me try again with my spelling....ONE COOL MOM!!
HI Dana! This is awsome! I can't wait to get one started myself.
The pictures of Carter were priceless! It still gives me goose bumps when I see how he looks exactly like Steven did.
I can't wait until Randi comes home so I will have someone to watch HSM with.
Kathy
We got to watch HSM with 5 6 year olds!!! Rebecca had her first slumber party that night. Apparently, there were HSM parties going on everywhere! I have to admit, I love it, too! :).....oh, by the way, did you or your girls see The Suite Life of Zack and Cody where they are doing the HSM play? I'm sure you did. If not, check it out on a rerun.
Post a Comment