Why do I even try...?

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

There are two parts to that question...

Why do I even try to call out you stinky lurkers? I KNOW who some of you are, and yet you still remain nameless...okay, you win. As long as you keep reading and enjoying, I'll just chalk it up to one of life's mysteries. That makes it a little more endearing.

The other "Why do I even try"? The picture speaks for itself...
Oh yeah, my friend. You are once again...totally busted!



10 comments:

kg said...

Is that at your house? Do you put a rug out for the kids te eat on? Chips must feel good on the feet!

Anonymous said...

I am sure that little man would never do such a thing. It was probably that little girl!

danakat said...

To kg: Yes! my house. No rug, just my freshy vacuumed carpet. And that was BEFORE they decided to dance on the chips. Let's just say, we got the vacuum out again.

To mom: Sorry to break it to you, but that is EXACTLY what your grandson does! Although the little miss in the picture happily helped herself...

Anonymous said...

Well, at least it wasn't chocolate icing(perhaps I will post the pics of my little gentleman's art)!
See, you have to look at it as the half glass full mentality. And isn't it innocent 'til proven guilty? :)

danakat said...

Ummm...the look on his face doesn't say guilty to you. :)
And I was positive alright...I sat in the floor with them and took pictures of the whole event!

Stefanie H said...

haha he's so cute.. Whats his name? Although so cute, It can't really be Little Man :) haha Well, MY child (ellie) jumped on the table and tore down my drying wedding bouquet and starting chewing and playing with it like a toy. I was so mad! But she didn't do TOO much damage.

Lisa said...

That is so funny! He looks so cute! Just look at those big innocent eyes that say "what? I din't do anything...it was B, I love you mommy...I only had one chip, B had the rest..."

Emily said...

I am a first time lurker... here through Hope Holcombs blog... aren't boys just the dickens? Sometimes they just know exactly what not to do! Love the chippey carpet... I'm sure it sounded so lovely being sucked up into your vaccuum.

Anonymous said...

I don't care if you want to blame this mess on B, truthfully I wouldn't put it past her.

Bama Holcomb Family said...

I gave up on carpet in Houston. I gave up on my carpet here when we moved in. We are replacing our carpet in the next couple of years. For now, I am enjoying the different shades of Alabama red clay, the stains from the previous owners that come back after 2 weeks from the steam cleaning, and all sorts of different flaws.

Aren't kids a joy with snacks?! Skylah just dumped orange juice on my bed. Wasn't that perfectly sweet of her?!?!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley