It is time to call you out...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First...let me say a big "thank you!" to those of you who leave comments about my posts. I love you for that! It is more than just feedback, which is kind-of needed so I'll know if others are appreciating how I express myself, it's also validation for me so I'll know I'm not wasting my time. Also, I've gotten "to know" some new friends through blogging. It has been a great experience.

Let me now address those of you who are determined to remain the nameless lurkers...come out, come out wherever you are! I challenge (oh yeah, I said challenge, don't make me say "dare") you to leave a comment. It is so easy and so rewarding (okay, maybe not as rewarding as it is for me, but whatever...). Just click on "comments" at the bottom, right of each post. A window will pop up and all you have to do is type me something. It doesn't have to be profound or witty or even relevant to that particular post...as long as it's friendly. :) Just say "hi" or "good to know" or even "pretty crappy today, Dana; I've read better, but good try". You can even ask me a question. I do respond.

Okay, so I'm about to post. I'll be watching and waiting to see who has been lurking about.
Cooooommme ooooooonnnnn...see, now I'm whining.
Help a girl out...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can I refuse a face like that? Even if it isn't yours. Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

You know I love you....even if I don't always leave you a comment, you can be sure I'm reading!

Stefanie H said...

Ok i confess I'M THE LURKER! Mandi sent me a link to her blog and i just Love reading everyone's cute stories and looking at their pictures! haha yours is so funny :) I'll try to get one of these started too So i won't be an anonymous creep lurkin around ;) haha And i saw u at Ruby Tuesday the other night!!
love, Stef!

Stefanie H said...

hahaha. I hope its okay I added u in the first place haha. I didn't wanna be a loser with no friends come on!! :)

kg said...

You know I'm a reader and a believer! Love blogging!!

Jude and Ashley said...

haha...Hey Dana, the only reason I never leave comments is because I didn't want to seem like some psycho-freak. You might know me as the cast and costume coordinator for the Christmas Festival this year . I started blogging this month and you are linked to Alisha who is linked to my good friend Debbie. So, basically I am a psycho-freak. =)

Jude and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

OK Dana, I updated.. FINALLY! I am up for a Ruby Tuesday night, I so need a night out without the kids. I have to tell you that I think what you are doing Friday night is a great idea and I can't wait to come!

Lisa said...

You are so funny! I love it!

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Okay, I think I qualify as a 50-50 lurker-commentor. I leave comments some days, and other days I skim all the blogs so that I can catch up. SO, I am leaving you this comment now so I can remain your friend. You know, I think it is funny, but I thin I talk to all of you more on the blogs than I do in the real world. Is that funny, or just plain sad?

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley