HA! HA! HA! I want to go wake up Kierstyn just to show her all of K's moves!!! Will she teach me??? I definitely think an acting/dancing career is in her future....so where did she get those moves?--from you or Steve? :)
Awwwww..so cute! Ican't wait to show reagan when she gets home from school. I've been so busy lately, so I just had a chance to catch up on your blog, and I'm never left without a good laugh! But it does make me miss you so.
12 comments:
O.k. I am not in on the HSM stuff and have never seen them, but she looks like she knows the moves.
Glad you liked the Misha video...yeah, I have to laugh at my laughing and Tyson trying to get the dog to cooperate.
What a cutie!
Super Super Cute!!
HA! HA! HA! I want to go wake up Kierstyn just to show her all of K's moves!!! Will she teach me??? I definitely think an acting/dancing career is in her future....so where did she get those moves?--from you or Steve? :)
Wow, let's see if David fixed it! You rock Kay Kay!!!!!
Now I want to try again-
Oh, look,now I have my name on here 3 times!
Aw she's so cute! haha
Wow! that girl can move!! She needs to stay in dance classes. OK I am officially no longer a lurker!! Tell my little man that.
How cute!
That is seriously so cute! She's my kind of girl!
Awwwww..so cute! Ican't wait to show reagan when she gets home from school. I've been so busy lately, so I just had a chance to catch up on your blog, and I'm never left without a good laugh! But it does make me miss you so.
Post a Comment