Yep, the whole family...and I mean every single one of us...will be on the couch at 7pm sharp!!!
This is the night K (me too, if you must know) has been counting down to for months. She (okay, we) are totally, and completely geeked!!! She's (yes, fine, we've) already learned the choreography to part of one of the dances. So bring it on!
K (not me too this time, really) was all HSMed today. She was sporting the backpack, the pencils, the shirt, the panties, the moves... I think by lunch, she was driving them a little insane, but whatever. It's a big day!
As I type, I can hear the HSM countdown going on on the Disney Channel. Periodically, K will scream out exactly how many hours, minutes, and seconds are left until the big show. Between these random outbursts, we are privileged to her hysterical renditions of Bop to the Top, Breaking Free, and When There Was Me and You (K's personal fave...she just loves Gabriella).
This is funny...
K frequents the HSM website on a daily basis. (Don't worry, it's completely appropriate...I checked, of course.) Anyway, she took this quiz to find out who she was most like (of the characters). Obviously, she wanted it to be Gabriella. But not so much. She walks up to me (I'm giggling now at the memory) with this crushed look on her face. She was compared, not to Gabriella, but to...drum roll...SHARPAY! She looked so letdown, I had to try not to laugh. I reminded her of Sharpay's fab fashion sense and cool singing voice, and my little groupie decided she'd survive.
Now for those of you familiar with Gabriella's personality, it's easy to see why most girls love her and want to be like her. She's funny, smart, sweet, and has tons of friends. But Sharpay would be a little different. What I'm wondering is...exactly what answers did K give to what questions for this website to deem my little diva a Sharpay? I think I'm a little concerned...
So we're counting down...
I would ask you to come join us for the event of the decade, but K has declared it to be an "interruption free" night. And let's just say...she doesn't handle well when someone talks during HSM, even when she's seen it so often she is quoting right along with the characters. I think I may have to muzzle myself. I sure wouldn't want to provoke the wrath of Sharpay...I mean K.
'Cause it's the start of something new... in only 3 hours, 16 minutes, and ........
Tombstone
6 years ago






6 comments:
Too cute! I will be thinking of you guys...I like that show too, but with my two boys I don't think we'd be having a party :) Plus, we don't have the Disney channel!
I would love to see you and K bustin a move! Sounds like fun!
We're on countdown too... I scheduled it to be recorded on our DVR, and Emma can't understand why I won't let her watch it NOW. Enjoy, we'll chat tomorrow!
Have a BLAST!! We will be partyin' down too! We should all do a dance for a talent show...
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! ZAC EFRON IS SUCH A TOTAL HOTTIE!!!!!! I think I am in love.....(do you think he's too young for me?!)
I wish I could see the dance moves you got down! abby is totally into HSM and so I was entranced by it tonight and the first one last night. They are too cute! (are you happy i finally posted?)
Post a Comment