One day, they decided to go for a walk. Of course, they had to get "geared" up with all their babies and whatnot. And let me tell you they were serious about this walk! Nothing was about to hinder this excursion they planned...They were on their way, when Lisha's girls saw their Dad's SUV turn into our circle. I'm sure he thought he was there to pick them up, but they had other plans. As soon as C saw that the offending vehicle belonged to Daddy, she calmly, but firmly told the other girls: "Keep walking. Just keep walking. Don't even look."
That was funny enough, but as dear old Dad began to exit said vehicle, C casually glances back over her shoulder...turns back to her crew...and then yells: "Okay, now run! Run fast! Gogogo!"
(Let's just say, Dad stayed and chatted for a while until the walk was accomplished.)
And they're off...
Everyone had to get in on the walk...
And I do mean everyone...






2 comments:
I love how little girls play! And the picture of S carrying...is it a hat box with some babies in it?? Fun!
Thanks for the pictures and the story, I love it! They look like they are having fun, thanks so much... I hope you're having fun, too, haha. I have a fun little treat for you when I get home... I'm very excited about it, I hope you are, too!
Post a Comment