The "I" throughout the list is K. She is dictating the list. I cannot be blamed, judged, or condemned for the content.
Here we go...
70 Things About K (according to Miss Thing, herself) :
1) I am in the second grade.
2) I have about a thousand dolls.
3) I love my family.
4) We have two pets.
5) Our dog is named Sasha.
6) My fish is named Rainbow.
7) We started off with more fish, but they all died except for mine.
8) Me and my sister share a room.

9) I like to help my mommy cook.
10) And I like to help my mommy do the laundry.
11) Our Grandpa and Grandma Herwig have 3 chihuahuas.
12) Willie is my favorite.
13) My favorite color is purple
14) and green and red.
15) My favorite animals are bunny rabbits, puppies, and kittens.
16) One of my favorite places to visit is Chattanooga.
17) And I love Disney World too.
18) I'm seven years old.
19) I would like to ride on a sailboat.
20) My favorite show ever is High School Musical!!!
21) My second favorite show ever is High School Musical 2!!!
22) My mommy's turkey burgers are the best ever!
23) I am not an outdoorsy girl.
24) Because I do not like bees, wasps, and other bugs.
25) I really don't like to be hot!
26) My favorite candy is M&Ms.
27) My favorite place to be is home.
28) When I grow up I want to be just like Mommy.
29) My mommy and daddy make me laugh.
30) Me and my sister love each other.
31) Fine...we sometimes argue. There!
32) I've got two Webkinz.
33) I like to watch my daddy play Oblivion.
34) I do not like people to be loud when I am watching my shows.
35) I know one of the dances from HSM2.
36) I love pizza.
37) I like chocolate milk and apple juice.
38) Goppie makes the best macaroni & cheese in the world.
39) Daddy makes the best grilled cheese in the world.
40) My Papa is very sweet.
41) I do not like school, but I love my teachers.
42) My favorite HSM character is Gabriella.
43) My favorite books are Junie B. Jones.
44) I'm going to take dance this year...Jazz.
45) I'm a very funny person.
46) I'm funny and smart.
47) My best friends are: Brielle, Emily, Sarah B, and Alyssa.
48) I like to dress up in my mommy and daddy's clothes.
49) I am a picky eater.
50) I do not like Harry Potter.
51) I don't even like for my sister to say the words "Harry Potter".
52) I don't like to eat breakfast a lot.
53) I am very fun.
54) My favorite TV shows are: Hannah Montana, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
55) I can't wait until the new "...Suite Life..." comes out.
56) I like to get my little brother out of his bed in the morning.
57) I want to go to New York and see snow.
58) I want a Nintendo DS.
59) I like Pokemon.
60) We planted a tree and we named it Prickles.
61) I like to play on the computer.
62) I want to learn how to play the piano.
63) When I wear tennis shoes, my feet get hot and I don't like it.
64) I like to sing and dance.
65) I like to memberize the parts of TV shows and movies that I like.
66) Someday I want to be in a HSM.
67) I would play Gabriella.
68) I like Tinkerbell.
69) I don't like the smell of gum.
70) I'm not good at telling time, but I'm an excellent reader.
Kayla says: "Yay! I finished! ... That was fun."
Mommy says: "Yep, you were right. You have 70 things. I stand corrected."











5 comments:
Cute...a little blogger in the works! Some of those things on her list I have never even heard of! Snow in New York City....how dreamy :) Nice job, K!
Glad you like my macaroni and cheese, K. I love to make it for you!
Super Super cute!!
What a cutie!
I think it's memorize not memberized!
Post a Comment