This will not be lengthy. Why? Because I want to take a nap. I am tired beyond tired.
I'll do a good post later, really I will. I just needed to take a second to ask for a little bit of help from those of you who might read this blog during my extreme efforts to sleep. Usually a nap is out of the question around here. But I'm going to be adventurous and try for it anyway. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised. So please send good thoughts my way that a nap comes to pass.
And if, you, too are in desperate need of some sleep...then I wish you well.
I hope for your slumber. I pray for your subconscious to take over quickly.
Zzzzz...
Tombstone
6 years ago






3 comments:
I sure hope you were able to catch some zzzzzz's....why does it always seem to take longer to recover AFTER we've gone on vacation???? We were at Dublin today and saw B. Hot day but I've got to get my sun time in before summer is over!
....zzzz I hear you! I was so exhasuted this afternoon, I put a movie on for Grant and layed on the couch and tried to get a few zzzz myself! Hope you enjoyed your rest!
OK - I just realized that you do not have MY website as one of your favorite links :( I think I will go to my room and pout now :(
{{stomps away to sulk}}
Post a Comment