I could just eat him with a spoon...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm not the photographer my friend, Kim is...but this picture just makes me melt.
(Click on the picture to really enjoy it.)

We were on the "water stairs" in Chattanooga. The girls, of course, were actually in the water portion, but not little man. After one toe-test of the slightly cool water, he decided he was more content on the stairs next to the water. Seeing as how I had more than enough pics (and boy, is that an understatement) of the girls playing in the water, I thought I probably should take some of the poor child who had been trapped in the stroller most of the day. I am so glad I did. This face just brings me joy.
I've added a link for "Chattanooga" where you can look at some of our pics. I'll be adding more in the next couple of days, so keep checking in...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carter looks like he needs a grape popsicle and a hug from Goppie.

Ang said...

My name is Angela and I am a friend of Kim's from Washington. She put a link to you on her blog and that's how I got to your blog. After reading your post about loving comments, I just had to comment. I too suffer from the same problem of checking my comments non-stop! I do love your writing style and find it very entertaining. I look forward to more posts. Nice to meet you.

kg said...

You're really getting the hang of this Dana! Looks like you had fun in Chattanooga, we love it there! call me and we'll do some pics!

kimp said...

Well Dana, I leave town for a few days and you create a blog. I am very impressed with it and I can't wait to read it daily.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back and that you had a fun time! LOVE all the pictures....I think I really need to do this blogging thing. Maybe I'll finally be able to stop feeling guilty about not writing in a journal!

Alli said...

What a cool place to visit! Incidentally, love the souvenier T, though I don't normally go for occassion-specific apparel, I thought it was funny how you defended it :)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!! I just spent way too much time reading it. You are a great writer! I have always loved reading things you write. This is a great way to share memories with your friend and family. I just wish I had time blog......:0

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited that you decided to do a blog! I have only been waiting for you to send me pics since Bradleigh was born! I guess better late than never! :) I can't believe how big Carter's gotten since I saw him last! Lots of love to the whole family!

Anonymous said...

He is too cute! I am surprised he wouldn't do the water stairs, we could not keep Blaire off of them. We have pics of her soaked from head to toe. Very impressive job on your pictures. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Now get to bed and get some sleep :)

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley