I read these last night and enjoyed it, I hope more people accept this challenge. I LOVE Autumn too, except I call it "Fall" is that a southern thing? :) I can't imagine what you and your parent's went through with your Luekemia, so glad it all turned out well!
I took the challenge, too. Thanks, Dana! You are awesome... And from what I have seen, you a great mom.
I just noticed I picked the same blog setup as you for the challenge. Honestly, not on purpose. I just picked the first one that stood out as nice looking and started typing.
I just reread your 1oo things about you, and I am still seeing new things. I hope we can become good friends, both online, as well as in the real world!
4 comments:
I read these last night and enjoyed it, I hope more people accept this challenge. I LOVE Autumn too, except I call it "Fall" is that a southern thing? :) I can't imagine what you and your parent's went through with your Luekemia, so glad it all turned out well!
I think I knew at least 99 of these things about you...yeah me! hahaha...I loved this! How do you make the time to do this stuff?
I did it! Thanks for the challenge!
I took the challenge, too. Thanks, Dana! You are awesome... And from what I have seen, you a great mom.
I just noticed I picked the same blog setup as you for the challenge. Honestly, not on purpose. I just picked the first one that stood out as nice looking and started typing.
I just reread your 1oo things about you, and I am still seeing new things. I hope we can become good friends, both online, as well as in the real world!
Post a Comment