The blog I started for my mom is now officially up and running!
It is exactly what I envisioned. Perfection.
A super HUGE GINORMOUS THANK YOU to my amazingly talented cousin, Julie, for the beautiful blog-over! You are the best. The absolute.
All are welcome to add this blog to your blogrolls, check in on my mom's journey, offer comments or uplifting words. Support, prayers, and friendships are immeasurable in the fighting process.
http://makingitmatter-thejourney.blogspot.com/
I sincerely and with my whole heart, thank you, for your love and friendship. I spent a few minutes today specifically thinking of my friends and I was overcome with such an incredibly feeling of love and gratitude.
I am truly blessed.
Tombstone
6 years ago






2 comments:
Anything that I can do to help you or Aunt Sandra, I am more than happy to do! I can't thank you enough for starting the blog, so we can stay updated on everything. I want to be able to call/text her with love and support and not have to bug her for details.
I hate that we are so far away. I want to do so much for you guys and just feel so helpless. I hope that y'all can feel my prayers. Love you!
A comment on who Nancy is, how she sees the world, and why she needs somebody like Dana:
I checked out your "mom blog" this morning to see how she was doing. I was very happy to hear that she had made it successfully through her first week and that you were all feeling positive. Then I went to the Herwig family blog and read about how you had "prettied up your mom blog". I hadn't noticed. I'm sorry. I totally paid no attention to that and didn't even see it. I have no natural powers of observation that way. So, I popped on over to your mom blog and saw all of the prettiness and did truly love it. So cute, great colors, very cheerful, beautiful. I'm so glad that over the years you have directed my eyes to see things so worth seeing that I so readily overlook.
Post a Comment