And in the immortal words of Charlie Brown...let us all say: Good grief.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Since I challenged myself to try and post every other day (and that "every other" does come rather quickly doesn't it?), I realized I need to share a little sompin sompin even though my December pictures STILL aren't downloaded. (Really happy I didn't make THAT a challenge.)

Today I share a conversation that pretty much sums up our household right now...

Lil man: Where are the dishes?

K: Where they always are.

Lil man: *big pause* Ohhhhhh...the dishwasher???

How sad that he was right.

Ah well...the dishwasher is now unloaded. Or is it?
Blast. I don't really know. And I am not getting up to do it. It is SO not my job this time. Are you reading this B...?

I think I have now proven why I shouldn't just post without a purpose.
Good grief.

4 comments:

Dawn, said...

Unloading the dishwasher was one of the first jobs I delegated to kiddos once they were old enough. I still load it, but I rarely unload it, mwahahahahah. When the kids were tiny, if Shawn wanted to sweep me off my feet... he would unload the dishwasher, snicker!

Jessica M said...

Posts without purpose tend to be my favorite. And my dishes are in the dishwasher too...

kg said...

I will be looking forward to your 'every other day' posts!! And mine in the dishwasher too...

Natalie said...

How fun, you will be posting more often... I will look forward to those Christmas pictures! :)

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley