Thankfuls for my 300th!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I can't believe it...!
This is my...drum roll..are you ready...trumpet sound...wait for it...
300th post!!!

Wow.

To celebrate this momentous occasion, I will list 300 of my favorite things:

HA! Just kidding. Maybe I could if I tried, but I will stick with my original game plan and list our day's thankfuls.

Steve is thankful for his family's safety while he travels.
B is thankful for the young adult series "Maximum Ride".
K is thankful that she did better at play rehearsals tonight.
Lil man is thankful to "seep in Bwadweigh's bed".
I am thankful for quiet moments to savor goodness.

After thinking it over, I decided to offer a giveaway to celebrate my 300th post. Now don't get too excited...I'm not necessarily crafty. I don't sew. I don't photograph. I don't have a vinyl cutter. I'm not completely inept, but unless you need me to write something for you...I don't have a handy skill-set. However...I can bake. Leave me a fun little comment, and I will put your name in for a yummy treat. A large-scale treat.
The drawing will be in 300 days.
Ha! Just kidding. Thought a number theme might be fun...?
Yeah, not really. *smirk*
I will draw a name on Friday, November 6th.

And...I'm thankful for blogging. It has just been a blessing.
Plain and simple.

16 comments:

hope said...

Not trying to get a yummy treat... although that does sound nummers!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the thanks! Love them!!

Julie said...

Glad you are back to blogging! We won't discuss how many posts I have... :)

Shannon Carlson said...

I have missed reading about your awesome kids during your hiatus, I am glad you are back to blogging! Plus, I have tasted your baking and I would love to have some... even if it doesn't fit into my diet!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm pretty much just here for the goodies. (Do I get an extra entry for honesty?)

I do love to read your thankfuls. And to ask everyone every day....brilliant and crazy at the same time!

Bianca said...

Happy 300th! I'm so glad for blogging too (I sound like Pollyanna). But really, it has changed the way we make friends and stay in touch. It's pretty much *amazing*.

Quincy Sorensen said...

What about a treat for me every day for the next 300 days? (So I can gain 300 lbs.). I know first-hand how yummy your baking is. Mmm mmm

Mandi said...

Your baking IS a talent! Some of my favorite recipes for baked goods have come from you! :) Oh and we are now FLU FREE, so give me a call

Dawn, said...

I would love some yumminess!!

Beth said...

Oh oh ohhhh! Pick mE!!!! I haven't tasted your awesome talent yet!

Jenni said...

So glad to see you getting back in the swing of things! I love the "thankful" posts! Oh, yeah, a little yumminess headed my direction would be great!

Natalie said...

I, too, know that you are capable of some very delicious baking! What happens if I win? :) Oh, you will hand deliver it to my door, perfect!

kayboo said...

Hi! It's me K.
I know it's weird, but I want a TREAT!!!!!

And WOW 300 already?!

Kim Mayfield said...

I love reading all of your "thankful thoughts"! I did this with the kids several years ago, and I love being able to go back and read what they were thankful for then. Maybe I should do it again this year and compare the two!

Happy 300th post!

Kim Mayfield said...

I love reading all of your "thankful thoughts"! I did this with the kids several years ago, and I love being able to go back and read what they were thankful for then. Maybe I should do it again this year and compare the two!

Happy 300th post!

Jessica M said...

Ooo, ooo, count me!

B said...

Ooh, a treat! Of course, I just had some apple pie......but there is never a bad tem for your cooking! And it's true! I am very VERY thankful for Maximum Ride!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley