Someone got a haircut...

Monday, October 19, 2009

...about 10 inches worth!









Ain't she just the cutest thing?!
The only downside is that now she looks SO MUCH OLDER!
Hmm...maybe somehow she'll now start acting more mature too. :)

10 comments:

Sandra said...

Tell B that I love the new do! She looks great.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Beautiful! Yes, she is getting that teenager look . . . oh my goodness!

Julie said...

Looks great! Love it!

Kim Mayfield said...

So cute!

kg said...

Yes, very grown up!!

Robyn G said...

Really cute cut! She is really growing up!

B said...

Thanks for the compliments! Do I really look all that grown up? I feel more childish with it than I did before! Anyway, thanks again for the compliments! Sis. B would like to here them!

-B

Jessica M said...

So cute! And I loved reading up on all your recent posts. I really cannot wait to see your new hall bath. AND Carter's birthday t-shirt is my new favorite thing.

Sharon said...

WOW! B...you need to stop growing so fast! You are now WAAAY taller than Chad-man!!! ;)

She is almost old enough to babysit! Can u believe it?

Wendyrful said...

Very cute, and very grown up! All these kids just need to STOP that! (mine too)

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley