Because every day seems to fall into the "busy" category whether it was originally planned that way or not...
Because even today I have so much to do, my heart is literally on fast-forward just sitting down...
Because sometimes I try and try, but still can't seem to get it all just right...
Because I have Book Club at my house tonight, my house is not clean, I won't be home all day to do anything about it, which makes me want to cry...
...I need a joke, a riddle, a pithy anecdote.
How about:
How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little "boogie" in it!
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahhha...whew.
Okay, I feel better now.
Tombstone
6 years ago






4 comments:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Cash
Cash who?
No, thanks. I prefer peanuts!
Two muffins were sitting in the oven, one muffin turns to the other and says "Boy, it's hot in here!" The other muffin says
"AHHHHH! a Talking Muffin!"
I hope you found a good laugh and I bet your house looked perfect for book club, it always looks so nice!
Post a Comment