Gross...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lil man and potty training seem to finally be friends.
Yay. :)
However...
There is still the minor issue of him wanting to poo poo in the potty. This is "kinda" important, I know...but beggars can't be choosers. I am so happy and relieved he pees in the potty 99% of the time, I feel like the poop will soon follow. (literally and figuratively)
Some days I'll catch him "concentrating" and rush him to the potty. Some days he hides and I know what I'm going to find. Ick. Some days he waits until he get his Pull-Up for nighttime and blesses the Pull-Up with the poop. Either way...not the preferred scenario.

So...
I find lil man deep in "concentration" and say: "Oh no you don't. You just hang on til we get to the potty." I pick him up under his arms, let his legs dangle, and rush him to the nearest bathroom. As I'm rushing, lil man shares: "Huwwy! It's falling out of my bottom!"

And this...is my life on a daily basis.
Fun.

8 comments:

Julie said...

I am SO not looking forward to that chapter of my life!!

Thanks for the info on the medicine! So far I'm loving it!!

Stefanie H said...

lol! thats hilarious and so cute

Sarah (and a few others) said...

oh, I needed that laugh.

Lisha said...

I'm so laughing because we just went through that!

Jessica M said...

I have a complete visual, and you have my sympathy. Thanks for the laugh! And really, I am sorry, potty training is not my favorite...

Beth said...

THat is SO stinking hi-lar-ious!!! I am still giggling!

Kim Mayfield said...

Boys are so much fun to potty train!

Becki said...

Poop has been the hard part for all of my kids too! Owen actually went on his own with out me dragging him yesterday, so I was very happy! I"m glad you had a happy birthday. I'm not looking forward to Ellie growing up that fast though! Man.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley