Drum roll please...

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Let the water fun begin!








Gosh, he's precious.
Seriously, Karen. I love these pictures SO MUCH!




Lil man said:
"I was trying to get my back wet.
And it did getted wet!"


Thank you (again), Karen, for capturing such fun moments of my boy! You. Are. The. Best!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Ahhhh. You're sweet.

Natalie said...

How Fun!! Carter looks to be having a total blast! Karen did a great job with these pictures.

hope said...

THAT looks like fun!!!

Sandra said...

May I go with you next time? And would Karen take my picture too? And do you think that I would look as cute as my grandson?

Beth said...

Precious!!! I love the action shots!

Cari said...

I so have to take Noah to do this. Your lil man looks like he is beside himself!

Julie said...

Great pics! I love his swim trunks! What a cutie!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley