When the little people "borrow" my camera...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Looking through my picture files, I happened upon an interesting one from when we were at my grandmother's that I don't remember downloading.
Wonder who...?

Culprit #1:
lil man's photographic talent





~
Culprit #2: B's attempt at still-life





~
B's attempt at fashion photography
(I can only imagine she said: "Show me ridiculous.")

~
Culprit #3: K's action shots
(I seriously have about 23 more just like this one.)


And the ever popular self-portraits...



K informs me this is her and Bob.
(Don't ask...I couldn't explain if I had to.)
~
Oddly enough, this was just one of the few interesting files I've discovered. I am very interested to see what other surprises my little thiefs...er, I mean photographers have saved for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What talented grandchildren I have! There weren't any pictures of me . . . were there? That should be our little secret.

Karen said...

So fun. Love the little guys pictures.

*Lisa* said...

They are showing real promise :) I"m especially loving K's self-portraits.

Um, is that apple cake? Now I want some.

Kim Mayfield said...

These are so funny! I gave the kids my old digital camera, and it always cracks me up to see what they will take pictures of.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

hilarious. love the abandoned potato head.

Rebekah said...

I don't know, your little man just may have some real talent there. I really like picture number two under culprit number one. :] And the "talking to bob" shot is fantastic. I'm sure she's got plenty to tell. :]

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley