Oh, just "leaf" it all alone.

Monday, January 5, 2009

This weekend, Steve attempted to control the leaves in the back yard.
After the blower died a third of the way across, something happened with the rake, general tiredness and frustration set in...he decided there HAD to be a better use for the leaves. And since there was already a huge pile...







I think we'll be keeping the leaves for a while.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're taking appointment times, put me down for later today. I would love to jump in!!

Karen said...

Now that looks like what leaves were meant for! Just love it!! Sunbeam, really?!?!

Becki said...

Sounds like a smart idea to me! :)

Julie said...

How fun! I wanna play!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Carter look SO HAPPY!

Kim Mayfield said...

What a fun way to spend the afternoon!!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley