I'm dividing my "resolutions" into a two-fold mission for this year.
One, is our family motto:
Try a little harder to be a little better.
(by Gordon B. Hinckley)
Two, is my own personal mantra:
I'm just trying to matter.
(by June Carter Cash)
I'll explain later today.
Right now, it is 1am and I am going to bed.
Happy New Year!
Tombstone
6 years ago






4 comments:
You NewYears crazy!!! I was in bed and snoozing way before midnight and then slept in this morning claiming the excuse of a very late night. Hee-heeeee!
Happy New Year!!! Oh, and we need to get to the gym, girl!! I froze my account until after the holidays. I have been exercizing every day this week, and the soreness is finally wearing off. I plan to continue my home exercise on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but the gym will be frequented by me on M, W & F. You in??
What great resolutions! My resolution is to just survive another winter here in Freezerville!
Happy new year! I love all of your christmas decor, your tree really is beautiful. Will you come decorate mine next year?? Has anyone told you that you've got talent??
And the new bag! Love it. Excited to see it.
Post a Comment