Twilight movie countdown...who's in?

Friday, November 7, 2008

Twilight Movie Night!
Saturday, November 22 @ 6:15pm
Monaco Theater, Bridgestreet


Tickets have been purchased! ...for 19 of us!! Woo Hoo!
If you would still like to join the fun, click on the following link:
https://monaco.tstickets.com/monaco.aspx?theatreid=110 .
Choose Sat. 22nd as the date,
then the 6:15pm show (NOT the VIP seats, click the second show option),
choose the number of seats you need,
we are rows H & J.
Grab a seat!

If you are coming, let me know and I'll add you to our group email list for when we figure out where to meet, who's driving, if we are going to eat (before or after), or whatever...logistics.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK -- I'm in if it's not too late!
Thanks,
Stacey

Jessica M said...

Thanks party woman! This is going to be fun!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Sounds like fun! If I lived closer you could definitely xount me in, but only after throughly explaining the Twilight thing to me. I just don't get it.... ;)

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Good grief! That would be thoroughly not throughly....hello!

Julie said...

Dana - Yahoo is down, so I can't email you from there (I don't have your email address memorized). Check the test blog, I messed with it again. You can email me for now at fjdavids@gmail.com

Julie said...

Yahoo is working, disregard previous comment...other than the check the test blog part! :)
Hope ya'll have fun tonight!

Wendyrful said...

Am I too late??? my girls and I would LOVE to come! Let me know, so that I can get us tickets if you have already gotten yours!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley