Little man moments...reminders for Mommy.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

He just keeps getting cuter...
and I don't want to forget any of it.

~Steve was tickling and trying to cuddle with little man. Little man was not having any confinement. Steve said: "I'll get you." Little man gives in and says: "Okay, you can have me."

~Little man really loves his sisters. He misses them all day while they are in school and practically splits his face with smiles when they come home. We are in the living room the other morning watching Noggin when all of a sudden he runs off and comes back with his shoes on and his backpack in hand. He also brings me my shoes, lays them down at my feet, and says: "Let's go get my sistahs now."

~3-year-old cousin, R, was blessing lunch and said something that sounded like "...Jesus be good..." I don't know what she really said, but little man looked right up at me and wondered: "Jesus be good?!"

~Steve and I were sitting together and little man was sitting on top of us. K thought she would take little man away, but he grabbed tight around my neck and said: "No. I not. That's my own Mommy!" Then he grabs Steve and says: "That's my Daddy friend." He winds up trying to hug us both and says: "My friends."

~Little man loves to dance. I dipped him the other day and called it a dip. Now all he wants to do when we dance is "deep".

And my favorite...
~Steve and the kids love to play tag. I'm always worried someone is going to get hurt, but they are just having too much fun and there are too many squeals and hilarity going on for me to put a stop to it. Last night, however, B accidentally smooshes little man's finger. I can tell by the look on his face it hurts. He's trying to tell B that his finger got smooshed but it's just too loud for him to be heard. I thought my heart might break so I broke through the madhouse to see if he was okay. By then, Steve and the girls had already run past whooping it up. Obviously that was just too much for little man; so when I asked: "Are you okay?"...he answered, as he was running to join the craziness: "I okay. It's just hurting."

I love that kid.

2 comments:

Dawn, said...

Poor, poor little man... soooooooooooo UNDER loved and UNDER adored, hee-heee. You do such a great job with the 'play by plays', especially of your small guy! Hilarious!

Beth said...

That kid is just too cute. I love how you document his cuteness. It will make you smile for years to come.

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley