(GAMs = Gals at the Movies) It makes me smile. :0)
The movie was good...not great, but just the fact that I didn't hate it made it a success in my world. Granted, I am super easily entertained...but we all laughed out loud many times. (I sure hope these places in the movie were meant for comedic relief.)
The company was amazing! We chatted and laughed and ate and completely enjoyed the night.
I took my camera for the sole purpose of getting a group picture. I didn't necessarily get a group picture, but I did get a great shot of Jessica taking a group picture. :0)
Thanks Jessica! You did good. Now if someone who has the "traditional" shot, would you please send one my way? Thanks.
GAMs night again, ladies? After the holidays sounds perfect. I'll be contacting.






5 comments:
Sounds like fun to me! The traditional shot was way dark and didn't turn out. Thanks for planning this, Dana. It was so fun.
Hey, I had fun! Thanks for getting this set up/started, etc... I definitely think another GAM's night would be fun.
Dang! I knew I should have jumped up there with my camera. I hope someone got a decent shot :( Send it my way if you get one, 'kay thanks. I can possibly salvage a dark picture with my photoshop magic if it's not completely bad.
You so rock for putting this together girl. I'm totally up for the next GAMs!
Thanks for planning this - I think a good day was had by all if the chatter afterwards was any indication! I'd love to do it again sometime!
Sounds like you all had fun.
Post a Comment