Where has the week gone?
We've had birthday happenings, a mini-vacation, and complete time together as a family. I would love another week with this schedule.
Now it's time to download and edit pictures, update on our week so we won't forget, get ready for another week of school and buckle down to follow the standard routine.
And I'm looking forward to it.
I'll miss our Fall Break time, but each day that passes brings us closer to the holidays I love so much!
I can feel it in the air...and it makes me verrrrrrry happy!
Tombstone
6 years ago






3 comments:
This is my favorite time of the year too. It won't be long either before I get to see you guys! I can't wait!
I love the header pic that you have! I'd love to have a good family pic...don't think the kids are going to cooperate for awhile for that though...
Your love and passion for this time of year was passed along from Nana to Grandmom to me to you. It was a "done deal" before you were ever born. The crispness in the air, the crunch of leaves underfoot, the aroma of holiday candles and of cookies baking, the sparkling lights, the excitement of selecting just the right gift for each special person, the joy of giving to those you love and to those you will never even know, the sounds of Christmas music we begin to listen to even before we've made our jack-o-lanterns, the fun of decorating the house with items we have kept through the years that bring such wonderful memories to mind, and so many other special traditions that bring warmth to our hearts and our homes- these are what make this time of year so wonderful. And, even now, I can see the joy and excitment of this time of year being passed down to B, K, and Little Man. Holiday Blessings to you all.
I love this time of year as well. Just the mood in the air is so crisp and joyful. Happy times are coming. Spending time with family and friends and celebrating such wonderful things!!!
Post a Comment