Hmmm...I don't know that I get the Twilight thing...a Mormon vampire? What? Obviously, I am out of the loop and need further education on this subject....
It was good in many ways, but I still like the first book the best because it was so new and interesting to learn all about vampires from her imagination.
Though I have to admit that her writing has improved and she seems much more comfortable with her flow of writing with this one.
3 comments:
Hmmm...I don't know that I get the Twilight thing...a Mormon vampire? What? Obviously, I am out of the loop and need further education on this subject....
I'm SO behind on this whole Twilight thing. BUT i MUST know what the hype is... so i bought the 1st TWilight book this weekend and will read them :)
It was good in many ways, but I still like the first book the best because it was so new and interesting to learn all about vampires from her imagination.
Though I have to admit that her writing has improved and she seems much more comfortable with her flow of writing with this one.
Post a Comment