It was hysterical! K would just pop the tunnel up and down and little man just squealed and giggled and insisted that K do it again and again and again. My dad finally unveiled the two performers...they were in danger of bonking a head or two on the edge of a counter.
Maybe I can rent them out for some spending money...
And other big news...
KRISTA IS HERE!!!
The night of B's bday, I drove to Nashville to pick my bestest up from the airport. She is here to spend a few days with me for my bday. Yay for generous husbands...mine and hers.
Steve asked me a while back what I wanted for my bday. I immediately answered: Krista.
Martin, her husband, was totally willing to take time off work and be a full-time single daddy to their 3 cuties so Krista could come vacay with me. I just love my friends! They are so good to me.
Our wonderfully dear friends moved about 3 years ago to Utah and I have had serious withdrawals ever since. Martin and Krista aren't just friends. They have become family over the years. We love them oh so much and I am beyond incredibly happy to have this time to visit, chat, laugh, be stupid silly, discuss everything, analyze our kids, eat, eat, and eat. Of course we have to visit all our old foodie haunts. So glad I haven't been stressing over my diet. It would be totally pointless right now.
A few hours ago, a few friends stopped by to see Krista and wish me a happy birthday. It just feels good to be surrounded by friends and laughter. I am so blessed and so humbled to have people in my life who love me and support me no matter what. They not only are good friends, they are good examples.
Thanks you guys! I "lush" you.
So a happy birthday to my B!
And now a happy birthday to me!






1 comment:
I love the tunnel show and I'm so glad you've had your best friend close. Friends are priceless! It's good to see your happy.
Post a Comment