My well-intentioned husband took my laptop with him on his most recent business trip. His thought was to be able to email easily. Fair enough.
My thought?
That was fine when I was still on blogging hiatus, but don't take my downloaded pictures, my editting program, my favorite email site, and my Wedding Dash 2!
He was all packed up and ready to go when Krista and I got back home this morning after visiting our friend, D. We had approximately 32 seconds for a good-bye. No time for the recovery of my precious goods.
So here I am all ready to blog with nicely editted, recently downloaded pictures...and I'm stuck.
(Big fat sigh.)
Maybe I still have some bday stuff on my camera. I'll go check. So until my precious, and my husband :) return, I'll make do with this recent episode...
Tombstone
6 years ago






5 comments:
I could send you some of the pics from our camera :) We got lots of cute ones of your kids and the goofy ones of you and Steve - lol
Oh no! Come back Steve!
Ah, it's nice to have you blogging again. Hope you and Krista had all the fun you could possibly squeeze into your few days. Happy Birthday (again)!!
I'd be aannoyed, too!
Okay, I think I am caught up with your blog now. I am just going down the list. I never realized how many bloggin buds I have until this point.
Happy B-day! Happy Puddin cleaning! Your family is so adorable. Oh, and if you are going back to the gym when school starts, let me know. I plan on 5 days a week, with one or two of them being classes, the others just cardio and a little weights. It is me time nonetheless.
Post a Comment