Oh come ON!!

Monday, November 19, 2007

And the adventure continues...



I was at church the other night, and things got a little crazy in my absence.
Please notice the staples behind the little bugger. Steve said it was a horrible mess! Little 'monster' separated tons of individual staples and slung them around the floor. Imagine the fun of trying to keep the overgrown puppy from eagerly gobbling those up...Oi! So that was the first mess that was still in the process of being cleaned up when...all of a sudden, Mommy's Benefiber looks inviting!



Don't you just love how the "helpers" decide to make 'sand art'?



Fortunately, I missed this fun experience. Steve obviously had 'so much fun' cleaning this up! (hee hee) But FYI...when Benefiber gets damp, it turns into cement. That is what little man is trying desperately to pick and peel off his face. He looked like we had tried to spackle him. (Oh puh-lease....don't feel bad for him...he's the little ding-dong who can't leave things alone.) :)



As gleefully evil as I had been about missing out on the Benefiber Episode, I had it coming...
Yesterday, he decides to see how much fun he can have with corn meal.



Sand art, anyone?

8 comments:

Julie said...

What a handful! Fred is anxious for Trevor to be crawling & walking. I'm making sure he checks your blog. Trevor tries to get into everything already. I think I'll call him Carter Jr.

Cari said...

I see what I have to look forward to. He seems like a determined little bugger, you gotta give him that.

Stefanie H said...

Man! I can't believe how he gets Into Stuff!!! Crazy ;) haha. But it sure makes for cutie pictures, thats for sure.

Anonymous said...

tell little man that his poppa sure does worry about him a lot. Also, for you, I am praying and praying and then I pray some more for patience, guidance, and protection for all. Love all with all I am and can be.

Anonymous said...

We know you have a refrigerator lock....did you ever think about buying cabinet locks?! :)

danakat said...

Well, smartie-pants...I DO have cabinet locks. Two on each cabinet! But they only work if you use them. :) I was baking something for the family and obviously forgot about that one little cabinet... yeah, oops.
And the Benefiber is up on top of the island. He just got tall enough to grab THAT VERY DAY! That's the only thing I can figure out.

Lisha said...

I think you need to start a blog just for Carter's adventures! And, no Christmas goodies for you, I'm getting you a load of cabinet locks! Heehee.

Anonymous said...

Goodness Gracious! :) Must be a BOY! :)

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley