How about this one?
Or maybe this?
Are we seeing a pattern being established?
Let's recap, shall we?
#1: carpet o' chips
#2: sneaking (stealing is actually more accurate) ALL the pretzels from his girlfriend, affectionately referred to as "Bear"
#3: the baby powder experiment
#4: the Ex-lax feeding frenzy
Moral to the story: If you see this particularly over-the-top, cheeseball, "I'm so darn cute so what does it really matter?" smile...be afraid. Be very afraid.






4 comments:
I tried to tell you that a son would melt your heart and try your patience at least once a day!!
Be afraid!? Is he always this happy, so cute!
yeah, kids have a funny way of learning when to look cute and when to run! Most of the time Bri chooses the cute look and Heath runs laughing the entire way:)
By the way-abt. your earlier post on my slide show...I had to redo the slideshow because Tys couldn't get it to play, so your comments must have been erased during that :)
What a CUTIE PIE!
Post a Comment