Photo shoot...

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I have literally hundreds of pics to enjoy! These are just a very few of my faves. Check back in...I'll be posting more. How could I not?!



I just love my kids!


































How could I not kiss those lips? That is a face to smoosh!



I am so grateful to have a friend who is not only talented, but also generous with her time and talent. This will be a day we will always have now to look back on and remember. And to have such silly and precious moments captured, fills my heart.
Say cheese...

4 comments:

kg said...

Glad you're enjoying the pics...the one of K with her hair sweeping across her face and freckles is one of my favorites I think. Two school days already down? How many more to go? I keep hearing something about a HSM2 party at your house????

Anonymous said...

I love all those pics! I wish I were that good of a photographer!

Anonymous said...

Okay Dana, I'm completely last century and totally not a blog person, but I finally checked your blog today because I never have time to talk to you. I hope all of this blogging doesn't mean you don't use the phone anymore because that is my old-fashioned form of communication. This blog is totally you, though, and your kids are adorable. Kim is doing a great job on those pictures. I'm glad school started off well. My mom had knee-replacement surgery yesterday, so I've been and will be occupied a lot with her, but we need to catch up. See, I told you I don't really get blogging because I'm treating this comment like an e-mail, sorry. Talk to you later. Nancy

kimp said...

I finally got the comment section to work. It hasn't worked the past few times I have read your blog. I loved the pics you posted. I love, love, love, the one of you sitting and carter standing.That needs to be published somewhere. Have I told you lately how (as Austin Powers would say) smashing you look!

"IN ALL OF LIVING, HAVE MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER. LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED, NOT JUST ENDURED."
-Gordon B. Hinckley