The girls have discovered a new talent...
Impressive, yes? I know, I know...I'm a little biased, but you've got to admit they do have style. Let me explain the design genius before you...
B's (of B&K) is pictured on the top. She constructed a 3-story home for her German Shephard. Please notice the balcony on the top level with a nice feather as the finishing touch. Surrounding the courtyard is a fence made of the highest-quality lincoln logs available. This is a perfect abode for a dog of any breed or stature.
K's (of B&K) is pictured on the bottom. You'll notice an out-building to the right of the larger home...this was custom built for Fluffy (the bunny) due to Fluffy's large posterior not fitting in most homes solidly built with lincoln logs. The spacious home itself not only features four picture windows on both sides, but also a fully functional roof space reminiscent of New York apartment buildings. This roof was designed specifically to showcase miniature horses...a must-have among horse lovers of all ages. The living space itself should be admired for its ability to house cats, birds, and many other animals with smaller posteriors than bunnies.
Both B and K's creations are sure to be enjoyed by the dweller and visitor alike.
Like I said...what a talent!







3 comments:
I love L Logs! Very creative and impressive! I love it when kids play like that and CREATE!
You make me laugh!
Your story is so cute and so are their creations! I see where they get their creative side from..
Post a Comment