With a big sigh of relief, I say "good-bye" to 2011.
Honestly, I am so ready to get that year behind me.
Of course I am grateful for many moments, challenges, people, and experiences...but I am looking forward to a new year nonetheless.
"Hello!" and "Welcome!" to 2012.
I yearn for this year to bring happy moments, joyful times, peaceful days, healing touches, loving people, and crushing hugs.
I pray I bring happiness to others. I plan to seek out ways to serve. I hope to become closer to the daughter Heavenly Father knows I can be.
2012...
Let's do this.
Tombstone
6 years ago






4 comments:
Happy New Year! Your list inspires...you can do it for sure :)
It's gonna be great!
Ditto!! Well said! Happy 2012 to your family!
Happy New Year to you, Dana! I hope it is even better than you hope. :)
Post a Comment