Thank you to my wonderful family! We love you.
The party spread. (Nice and easy...no fluff.)
I told you I could do it.
Little man and I went to the party store to pick out his party stuff.
He obviously couldn't make up his mind.
I always get each bday kid a balloon.
Little man picked this one out because he said: "It's Sasha with a 'pah'ty hat!"
He LOVES brownies. So yay for no cake to decorate!
I did make an apple cake for the adults. Yum.
And little man got to do the bday song and candles twice.
Sweet face.
Partner-in-crime...cousin R whose #3 bday is 4 days later.
Fun presents from everyone. He really loved everything he opened.
He didn't throw aside anything. (you know how kids are)
Father and son checking out the tools.
Big sisters enjoying the new treasure trove.
He LOVES the remote control car!
It gets a lot of vroom time around here.
Another favorite is the empty wrapping paper roll.
(You know what they say about toys v/s empty boxes...)
My beautiful little people.
Little man was allowed to take some pictures on his big day...
And what else?
Little man decides party day will be the day he finally crawls out of his bed.
I have loved every minute of his confinement in this baby bed.
It has been my friend and my ally.
I guess it's time to grow up...I do mean me and not him. :)






6 comments:
Hey! I loved catching up on your blog. Your new header is so cute! And I love the Pres Hinckley quote. So good. I feel motivated to blog more.
Glad y'all had a good break, campout "fun" and Bridgestreet happiness!
I have a suspicion that you are really, truly, head-over-heels-in-love with Little Man. :)
Oh the joy of little boys! I love how you truly let him pick his favorite plates.
I have been away from the blog for way too long! You had so much for me to catch up on.
I have to say that you are a super mom and have a great family. You really take the time to do it right!
Kendall and I got quite a chuckle over all the different party stuff you let little man pick out. Was that diffcult for you? I love the BAMA shirts. Aren't you just so pleased with them this year?!! Roll Tide!!!!
What a fun day! I can't believe you got crib-confinement all the way to three years! No fair!!!
Post a Comment